As you may have figured out by now, marketing automation is all about providing personalized content, without the hassle of messaging each individual lead separately. Segmentation helps with this. By categorizing like-minded leads together in the same segment, you can link them to the workflow that is relevant to them. This way they receive the personalized information they need and are guided further towards a purchase.
For example, you can group or segment all leads who have downloaded a whitepaper based on lead score or lead grade.
Insight is everything. With the help of the advanced reporting options within marketing automation software, it is clear, among other things, how many potential leads have visited Chief VP Compliance Email Lists the website, the number of leads generated, from which channels the most leads came and how many leads have been converte into customers. This gives a clear picture of the ROI and helps you to set specific goals and to keep track of the extent to which they have been achievd. Based on this, you can further optimize your marketing automation efforts.
The time has come: you have thought carefully and decidd that marketing automation is the answer to your marketing questions. Then you’re not there yet. There are many marketing automation packages on the market, so the choice is huge. Some of the major providers, ranging from SMB to enterprise, include Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot, Act-on, ActiveCampaign, and Marketo (recently owned by Adobe). Time to look at and compare the different options. But, what should you actually pay attention to? A few important points at a glance:
- How many user accounts does the package start with and how many do you need?
- Which functionalities are desired?
- What reporting options are there?
- What is the ease of use?
- What personalization options are there?
- What integration options are there with the current or future CRM system?
- What price tag is attached to the package?
- What does the lead scoring/lead grading model look like?
- What are the expected developments, mission and vision of the software parties?
Be sure to check out software reviews, such as G2 ‘s.